View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 04:41 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
raerae6

Wink

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
BUT..................I may need it later.
That's why I have fat clothes, skinny clothes and in between clothes.

I have 3 blenders in case one breaks and 3 sets of dishes. I have window blinds that do not fit any of my windows, but what if I move one day? I have sheets that don't fit my bed, but I could make something out of them if I could ever learn how to make anything.

Do you have a visual of what my place looks like??
Yes i do because...

Garage sales! I have always loved them. I used to have a habit of picking up things that I was going to "fix" later....never happened...plus my bf at the time had the same problem. We had all this fabulous stuff-antique furniture, etc. that was half broken and STAYED that way! Yeah i was gonna take a class on how to recover furniture with fabric-never happened? (apoulstry...apulstry..? can't spell today!)

Garage sales or craig's list are great for getting a new blender or blinds though, so donate or have a garage sale and get rid of some of that stuff!!

I can see saving the clothes...especially since i gained 15 lbs. moping over the breakup with ex abf! The pants I have on now sure came in handy!! Haven't worn them in 5 yrs until now!! I don't want to buy new ones 'til I lose the weight!

I do save some things..I'm not THAT good yet! I also have lots of fabric that I'm gonna make stuff out of some day...