Thread: Can He Do This
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Ladybugg

Teke,

You have all this advice and when you are ready you can use some of it. Everyone here is just worried about you. Not one of us did a thing until we were ready. Yeah we get frustrated when someone that we care about is being hurt, but that is all it is. Not one person here is living your life and therefor none of us will be directly affected by your decisions. No one can really tell you when or how to "let go" Unfortunatly it don't work that way and it sure isn't that easy. I remember thinking that people here must think I don't want to get better...because I keep doing the same thing over and over. I think that is something that we all have felt. It is like we are strong one day then the next day we can crumble. Most of what I felt about what others thought about me, really came from within myself. I know you are loved here and your replys that you give people, help so much. You are "one of a kind" and you are missed. I hope you find "teke" and get her back to SR soon!!! Take care girl, still praying for you.!!