Thread: I Am Home!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 07:04 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Gwen - I am soooooo happpy for you, but truly, I have always felt that it would not be as bad as you may have thought. God bless your lawyer for being an advocate for you. I wish it wasn't any time, but I still think that HP has a plan. The power of prayer is incredible...never doubt it. I think you recall the things that happened with my daughter and the ups and downs, but despite the time, it was less than she was told due to work release and good behavior and she really did reach someone there who is finding recovery and learned from others there too....Plus it helped her to appreciate the gifts she has. It isn't something I would want for you or for her, but I have learned not to let my will get in the way of HP's will.

You have been there for me always, and I love and appreciate you so for that. I want you to know you always have my support and prayers. Enjoy each precious day with your kids and I know things will work out fine because you are working to make so many changes. I am so proud of you and your recovery!! Hugs and prayers