Thread: I Am Home!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 03:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Smile I Am Home!!!

God is so GOOD! I am home. Thank you all SOOOOOOO very much for all the prayers. Today has been a day from He!! I went this morning and was told that they wanted 4 years and they were taking me today to prison. My heart just broke. My lawyer went back in to beg for time for me to go home to kiss and hug my kids goodbye. He came out 20 minutes later to tell me that the judge holds jurisdiction and it has been decided that they will sentance me on July 13th to 4 years but if Im good and behave the judge will call and have me released in 120 days. I nearly jumped on my lawyer. My relief today is so great. I cant even begin to tell you. I will have to go soon. It may be in July or August that they get me a bed date. I am hoping for before August 21 because I want to be home for Christmas. I may miss my sons 3rd birthday on August 20th but I will live with it. I cant have everything my way. I dont know why they changed thier mind on a whim like that but they did. The only thing I can think of is that the power of prayer from this board. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

I got home about 3:30 and I have a headache that is working into a migraine. I will try to post more later on.

Laurie,

Thank you to very much. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Gwen