View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
unsure of

I have definely gotten mad and i still hate what heroin has done to the man i love very much. he has referred to himself as a junkie, or a coke head..... it always upset me that he view himself in suck a negative way. it made me think that he viewed himself that way to "fit in". sort of like a badge.

as far as the other people with addictions i have called tham addicts. i have been upset with a few of them but mostly i have felt sorry for them. i have never actually come out and called a chic he dated after we first broke up some choice words, but i sure thought it enough to feel bad about it. i took on the attitude if the shoe fits..... but then i realize how bad addiction is for everyone who suffers. when she crosses my mind like today i hope she is on her path to recovery, i'm sure the thing they did was all about the dope and in recovery she will find herself and happiness.

hate the drug...not the person with addiction. i hate heroin with a passion but i love him with a greater passion.

lets keep everyone, personal love one-- other people with addiction that our loved ones have used with----- all the way down to a complete stranger struggling with addiction, in our thoughts and prayers.

wonderful post thank you