View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 07:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Its Over Tomarrow

Tomarrow is the day. I have court for my probation revocation hearing and will have 2 felony charges of driving while revoked. I have tried not to agonize over this day tomarrow. I have kept myself busy from the time I get up until I fall into bed. I havent been around here for the last couple weeks because I wanted to take a break and spend as much time with my kids and Paul as possible. And has it been so very busy! In the last two weeks Ive had to go to a family reunion, a wedding, 7 softball games, take my son to the Emergency Room twice for falling of the trampoline and then he pulled a welding cart in the garage over on him. He's ok. Just alot of bumps and bruises. I have also spent almost everyday in the pool with my girls and teaching my son who is 2yo to swim. I got a really nice tan going for me now!

I dont know what will happen tomarrow. My lawyer says it looks like I will be doing some time in prison. Im looking at 4months to a year and a half. If I dont show up here for awhile, that is what has happened. I will try to have someone post for me if that should happen. I pray this will not be the case. I have prayed on this everyday.

I wanted to come here today to say goodbye now in case I have to go to jail tomarrow. I will continue to keep each and everyone of you in my prayers and thoughts while I am gone. When I come out, I will be back.

If you can say a prayer for me for tomarrow, I would appreciate it so much.