View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

thanks you guys, he has been to jail so many times in the past for domestic violence until i'm not afraid of him that much any more, don't know what he would do if he thought that i thought that he was no where around, honestly, i kind of feel safer physically when i can see him and not when he's away.

i've tried to get my older sons to check out all of these places but unfortunately my ah has already conditioned them long ago of the things that i would be showing them. they too believe him. i have contacted a security service and as soon as i get the money, i plan on setting a date for their techs to come out a give me a full assessment. i talked to one tech today, and i have a personal number for when i'm ready. i kind of think that they could tell me a lot. i think though, when i get the chance to check out my garage and washroom with the hole that leads to the attic. i think that there may be a simi sliding portion of that wall that may be able to slide back and forth, but he keeps some heavy stuff kind of blocking anything that i could possible move alone.

oh yeah, he just called, kind of angry cause the childsupport has finally sent the letter of garnishment for his salary. he owes thousands of dollars according to them, and he wants me to close the case like a dummy. i may give him some credit but closing the case would mean that i've lost my mind.