View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 06:28 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
lightseeker

Teke -

I'm so grateful that you are posting this and letting us all in. I truly believe that we are only as sick as our secrets. We are all behind you 100%.

The situation sounds completely and totally toxic. I know that I couldn't do it without professional help. I've been in crazy making situations before (someone trying to convince me that I am crazy and making things up) and it made me doubt everything....especially my sanity. I'm glad that you can receive some kind of help through your church. No one should have to go through this kind of situation alone.

I have finally learned that the truth will win out in time. Kids grow up and eventually will see the truth and the light. It's so painful in the meantime until that happens.

I've seen addicts do crazy things....things that in a million years I wouldn't even think to make up. They are so good and so crafty that my energy trying to prove what they are doing is wasted. I would have been better served taking care of myself. What other people think is their business. I love the idea of thinking outside of the box to find a solution here.

Keep taking one step after another.....remember this too shall pass and you will come out the other side with a full life that is safe and serene. He is a cancer that obviously is requiring surgical removal. Life with him is incompatible with sanity and safety. Remember - you didn't cause it and you can't cure it.

Glad that you are sharing. I'll be glad to chase him down and run over him too. He sounds like someone that needs to be filmed for Forensic Files or Dominque Dunne.

Love you Teke - Donna