View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

ps
i wonder how many nights have i been asleep right beside him and who ever it is that he is bringing in. this is the most sicking thing that i've EVER heard of, isn't it? after i think about it, at first i would be so afraid for me and the kids safety, that i would sometimes stay up the better part of the night or let precious in the house so that i could get some sleep, then eventually i would realize that though i heard noises in the attic or something, that even if there is someone coming in, they are not taking anything. then i do think that it must be him somehow getting in. this is mostly when hes gone, but while he's here, he'll at time, make unnessessary noises, like running the vacumn in one spot of the living room, then all of a sudden remember to go run some dish water, wash a dish, and imediately need a shower or something or has to drill a screw into something and i mean all of this noise going on at the exact same time. i'll ask why are you doing all of this, and i'll get some kind of dumb answer. flicking lights on and off then on and off. its just so much crazy stuff, no wonder the kids and i thought i was losing my mind. i mean i can't imagine that you guys believe any of this craziness