Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:07 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Originally Posted by Kimm992 View Post
IUnfortunately I don't think things are always one way or another or black and white. However, I think that for some people it is easier and safer for them to group all drugs into the category of "that's bad" because they feel safer not having a grey area to deal with (I'm not talking about you or anyone specific, just in general).
FWIW I respect your opinion.
My putting MJ in with all other illegal drugs is just about that.. the illegality of it.

Here in NY it is illegal (tho small amounts have been decriminalized). Transportaing it across State lines, smoking it while driving (sorry.. that is BAD), growing it, selling it and buying it are all felonious activities. My |XABF did all the above and did it behind my back and without my knowledge. I would not have consented to it as it truly put me at risk of losing everything I have worked very hard to get.

I do not place MJ in the "bad" category with Crack and Heroin because I fear it. I don't fear it. I do fear having someone lie to me and put my freedom.. my most precious gift.. as risk cusz they need a joint.. occaisional or not.

If you ask me what I fear? It is people. Let me face a tiger or a poison snake. People are the ones who will hurt you the most and the first. Any person who would threaten MY FREEDOM with THEIR illegal activity behind my back and without my knowledge does not belng in my life. Ever.