View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 07:53 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

All the guys I grew up with (I was such a tomboy, guess that explains reptiles and rodents) Im sure have their own issues, but support their families and are always playing with their kids and giving the wifes a break.
When I reappeared in the area many wives had heard about me as a child in their group, but when I had to pass up dinner reservations and didnt show for get togethers as I couldnt afford say meat just for my family even, I came across as snooty, that wasnt my intention at all, rather my embarrasment that I have nothing and struggle for everything.

I saw a woman Saturday whose oldest son was my best friend going as far abck as preschool. He now has a six month old, beautiful house (fat wife, but beautiful on inside). She said Oh you ahve to see J___, he'll be so happy to see you, you know I always thought you two would marry, you were the only girl he was ever happy to hang out with.

Me instead was attracted to late night partying and not remembering how I got home. I remeber he and his cousin telling me I was gonna be sorry and they hoped I found my way back. I see his cousin every Sunday his wife and sister keep trying to reach out to me and I keep pulling back, I dont know why I cant just be their friends, instead I want to run away to solitude of my home, then complain Im always alone...