View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 04:59 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Hello everyone. Teke, getting a rat,w ell I had this void cause one of my closest online friends who was always on everymorning when I got up was MIA, so after a week of having the void I went out and found a new friend, who'd always be there. Just kidding.

Well I officially own a zoo. My son got to bring home his hamster today (a late turning 6 present.) he got from my sis boyfriend, and I dont know what hapened but my older son brought one home too. But they ahve to take care of them, including buying the food and bedding.

Today we discussed family chores and are building a chore list so everyone knows there duties. Got my vaccuum back from the shop and vaccuumed, it works awesome, now I remember why I had to have a $400 vacuum. We are going into summer cleaing mode, starting tonite into tomorrow there will be deep cleaning, mopping fans cleaned, patio windows ect and maybe even the garage.

Live, just east of you had a pretty wicked storm late last night, that might be why the power was out, we got the leftover today and the wind was nasty. Remember it is hurricane season again....