View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 09:07 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  
Live

thanks jewelz. I phoned a friend, the exabf as a matter of fact. His heart is down to functioning at 20% now and needs a transplant. AND he still went out and got drunk last night. But know what, what he did or who he did is none of my business. It doesn't effect me at all anymore. But we do care about each other as friends who were special to each other and meant alot to each other. Still do, I guess. But I don't say a word about his drinking and escapades, it is his life and he has every right to live that way if he wants.

Anyway....sorry you didn't sleep last night loves! I hope you find some calm in your day...and maybe a nap!

If you want to get out and meet up for a meal just pm me....but not today (see how easy it is to say no LOL) because I am cuddled up on one ice pack after another today. It is helping. Good 'coz I am a wuss.

I don't know whether it was the rain, there wasn't that much yesterday afternoon, so I tend to think someone hit a pole or something but all the traffic lights and electricity was out. Gas pumps were down. I am on fumes, was hoping I wouldn't be walking home in the rain!