View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
embraced2000

reality check, please

it's been awhile since i've been able to check in here everyday and participate in the forum.

i'm exhausted. during the past 2 1/2 weeks, i've been helping to care for 5 of my grandchildren because their father was in a serious bike accident. which was stressful enough, but my mother was kicked out of my aunt's house for "bad behavior".....whick basically means they just got into an arguement, as always, so i moved my mother in with me.....she has her own private part of living quarters, so that won't be so bad......except she competes for attention with the children!!!!!

so, i put her to work for me by running errands, thinking it would make her feel better to be needed, and it would help me. so she falls. now she insists she has a broken rib and ankle. oh god, grant me the serenity........

i take her to the doc, she is ok......but the doc is wrong. ya get where i'm at here?

then my son drops off his yorkie for me to babysit while he goes to disneyworld.
yappy little thing. she gets loose when i take her out to pee, and she runs for me for over 2 hours. i thought i was gonna have a stroke. 5 grandchildren, a mother saying she has broken ribs, and a runaway yorkie.

so now i put two leashes on the little beast when i take her out, in case she breaks one, like she did the other night. i might just duct tape it, too.

when things get settled down, i'm gonna go recluse for a week.

bottom line.....i'm having hard time saying no to things that i should say no to. these are just a few of them.

it seems i'm replacing all my codieisms with other material since xh is out of the pic.

i know some of these things were have to cases.....but some weren't, too. as were many other things that have happened that i won't go into.....you all know the gist of it all, anyway.

i'm letting myself get overwhelmed and this is a familiar feeling that i don't like or want.