View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 03:55 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
kj0975

Live have a good day and try to take it easy. I know being in pain is a bummer so dont over do it. I do enjoy working and being around other people I have always worked 2-3 jobs. Some choose to do different things that make them happy and really enjoy working 24/7 I am not one of them. I am grateful that I am able to take some time off and take the time to smell the roses. I work hard for my vacation time and I have never had a problem taking it. Just the way I am. I know others are less fortunate and cannot work or choose not too. For some of us though a vacation and some family time is very important. There are alot of added stress to working mothers and even more to working single mothers. I think everyone deserves vacation and not use it all for sick children although it happens I dont think thats what its meant for. just my 2 cents.

Live I am really looking forward to camping and just relaxing this weekend. Tonight it will be just us and tomorrow the rest of the family will join us. I couldnt sleep last night I was so excited I'm such a kid at heart!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and takes time out to do something special for themselves. I will check back b4 I leave. Its about a 3hr drive YUCK!