View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Starting To Feel Bad For My AS

My AS has been back in jail 2 wks & 2 days. He cannot call me since I have a collect block on my phone. He had relatives of fellow inmates call my parents & he has written my parents letters & I have stayed strong. I have told my mom not to take the phone calls & even when she tries to read me the letters he has written I tell her please don't I don't want to know anything about whats going on in his life.................it hurts too much. Since he has been in he also keeps calling his brother. My SS took his first phone call but has refused all others but AS keeps calling him, up to 9 times in a row. He tried to call him again tonite then SS called me to ask what he should do. I told him not to take his phone calls. Then my SS says AS is saying " Please Bro, pick up " All of a sudden I found myself feeling bad for him.
Up till now I have been really angry with my AS but I still love him very much & am starting to think how he must feel all alone in jail & noone in his family will even talk to him.
Help!!!
Diane