View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 02:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Lobo

Louise,
I know exactly what you are going through. A few days ago my daughter came home. I could tell she was clean. Monday was her b-day and she stayed home all day and didn't lock herself in her room. We had a nice day together. I bought her some girlie things that she loved. She took a shower, did her hair, put one her new earrings and make-up and felt good. We had her favorite pizza for dinner and talked and laughed. I didn't bring up drugs once. It was a good day.
Now I am back to worrying again. Last night she went to an amusement park with her friend (not a drug user). She spent the night at his place. She called and told me where she was. She hasn't come home yet and I'm getting anxious. I don't want to call her and follow her around. I hate this. It is so hard when they live with you. Half the time she doesn't live here. She lives like a gypsy.......goes from place to place and crashes wherever. Very dysfunctional. Even when she is clean, she is still dysfunctional. This is so hard...........I wish she had a place to call her own. Things would be better for both of us if she didn't live here. I'm just so tired of it all. Please keep her and I in prayer.

Prayers to you and your son...............Lo