View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 01:59 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  
kj0975

I got that same sign in my entry way when u first walk in. Although I dont think anyone sees it. My mental is over I got the car and wrote one of scotts checks out to me deposited it in my acct and paid the guy. What a pain in the arse. So for now I am calm. Tonight we are going to the carnival for dinner. My fiance deep down is a carnie I swear he would love to get married right in front of the tilt a whirl if I would allow it. Hes like a kids gets all excited wins me all sorts of huge stuffed animals that I have to lug around good times. It really isnt too bad only about 15 more carnivals to hit this year

Now on a different note my niece isnt getting along with my sisters bf who is currently staying at the house. They live about 30min from me and I wanted them to finish school in their school. So now she wants to stay with one of her friends for a bit the parents said it was ok but not sure how I feel. I mean what would u guys do? I dont know if this is teaching her its ok to run from her problems or if it will help her. Oh and by the way we go to the zoo all the time we are just big kids at heart. Although we did stop going to chucky cheese to play games people looked at us weird cause we didnt have kids. lol.