View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 01:29 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

FWIW.. after reading thru all this.. I am SOOOO bad! I am such a slackard.. I took today off from work. I got a bunch of phone calls done and then took my dog and we went up to Laurel House road and walked to the Kaaterskill creek at the top of Kaaterskill Falls. On the way home I bought her a baby vanilla ice cream cone and then we went over to my neighbor's and cut her bushes she wanted cut but could not do herself.

The weather here is just perfect.. clear crystal blue skies and cool and dry. Wonderful!

I am sitting here feeling all kinds of smug and I read about y'all working and a boss wanting a mailing out by 5.. and now I am being a codie and feeling bad I didn't go to work today.. (well not REAL bad, but a little just in support of you all).

I still dream about my XABF sometimes.. but the dreams that used to be of him being nice and loving have turned into dreams where I tell him bad things and tell him to go away. I don't have them often anymore... I am glad.

I cannot imagine having him walk into my life again un announced.. for any reason. I am sure I would tell him where the bear s**t in the Buckwheat if he did. I don't miss him at all and if he showed up here my dog would likely growl and bark and my cats would do the same (they growl at people they don't like just like dogs do.. but I can't get them to bark yet!).

anyhow.. I have to get out and walk the dog in a little bit, then I have to get my stuff together to go to work tomorrow.. and I have to quit this slackard behavior.. You all are slaving away and I am sitting at the top of a 300 foot waterfall with a mountain stream and a wonderful breeze..

Y'all gonna hunt me down an' shoot me!