View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 12:41 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Live

The kind of jobs I want to do and am able to do has definitely changed over the years! I have gone from running a project office and being very ambitious to developing an "allergy" to office work. Who knows what opportunity or interest may come along or develop at any time?
Because of my boredom, I am thinking about taking a class at the community college, I would like to take Spanish. I have a dream of being fluent. I have lessons at home, but I have always loved education and school and need to get out around people.
The future is WIDE OPEN....I remember a prof telling me that I couldn't imagine my future and he was right...my imagination wasn't big enough. I have done much more than I could have thought up or thought possible.

Well, we went to West Palm Beach today for hubby's VA appmt. Right through Okeechobee where Love's is. Then I tried to call Edie and she said she had to get off the phone because she is at the ER. That means stepson has hurt himself. She couldn't talk, just said it wasn't serious. I figure knowing what he was working on today he has cut himself a nasty one with a saw or fallen...and am trying to reassure hubby that neither stitches or casts are SERIOUS, in the scheme of things, being at the ER. Am waiting for her to call back.

The pharmacy had my meds screwed up. I called yesterday and they said no refills. I KNEW better, I just knew I wasn't that crazy...but was at work and didn't have bottles with RX numbers. Stopped by with bottles today and they were great about it, never had my refills so fast ever before. Don't mess with my meds!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what keeps me from being truly crazy. I am in no mood to be Baker acted! LOL
However, if I were, they would have me so stoned on so many drugs nothing would matter. Then we'd get a multi-thousands $$$$ bills.