View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 05:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Morning everyone. Welcome Elana, glad its going well with your new dog.

Palmtree, I didnt think my cats would care, but boy was I wrong, keeping them a part is gonna be a challenge, and no I didnt sleep with him, but my son wanted too.

I have to say he is very very smart already. And a socialized Rat is the best Codie pet, why cause for those that like to be needed, he's sure needy. i read they get clingy of their owner if theres not another rat, and I can already see that. When I got up this morning and went to the computer he stuck his head out of his sleep box, then came out when I say Hi templeton from across the room. So I stuck my hand in the cage and he ran up my arm and perched himself on my shoulder. Very cute. One of the guys I work with says having a rat on my shoulder is guaranteed to keep my AH away. I laughed, AH would freak, maybe thats why I got him, because I could.

My sister said last night I should have named him shredder, because in the livingroom theres 4 teenage turtles swimming in a tank. HAHA. I hate that movie, but I may have to take a video of the 5 together as a remake to enhance my creative side.

Jewelz, sorry Michaels kept you so busy, hopefully its in a fun non sick way.

Duet, The new version of Charlottes Web is cute and the best part is the Rat, HeeHee.

I miss Teke too.