View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Hi everyone. Im declaring myself officially nuts. Why, I got a new member of my family today. His name is templeton and yes he's a rat, the cutest one Ive ever seen he thinks he lives on my shoulder and I love him. Pictures will be forthcoming. He's a Rex, meaning he has wavy hair and curled whiskers. My middle son is supposed to get his hamster next week, as it will finally be old enough, and now my oldest wants a rat too. We will see, starting with mine.
It could have been worse,,,I missed snuggling at night, Templeton is my compromise, minnie and snoopy the cats are quite interested...

Today Im doing a gratitude check. I am full of grattitude. friday night I got an updated rebuilt computer given to me, so Im hitting family up for extras for the old one to be my sons. I had a wonderful weekend at a private time share pool deck and today when visiting with family my aunt made arrangements to give me a 55 gallon aquarium...now will I use it for fish, turtles or rodents.hmmm....
and no what else...No HEADACHE today. YEAH. Kids want to watch Charlottes Web in honor of templeton, so check in a bit later