View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 04:34 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
Live

Kickless, bumpless sleep .....now that's something to wallow in and sleep late, if you can.

Blues......Bit rebellious me would go buy a big stack of styrofoam glasses. (Then he puts them in the sink, and I slip them into the garbage!) LOL

We had ice cream for dinner! Gotta party sometimes!
I only like chocolate 3 days a month and this is one of them, so...yeah, chocolate ice cream!

Hubby did go to the grocery, in and out, but didn't really get anything to make meals with. But he did get the toilet paper. And, per my request, a bag of everything is in it Ceasar salad. I should have gone with him, but I thought he was just going to pop in and out and went just to ride along in the most mismatched lounge around clothes...I couldn't go in. I didn't do it on purpose. Really!

3 houses to clean today. Won't take long. Can't remember who the second appmt is, but the other two are always all ready clean!

But the clock is ticking. I am lucky. All I have to do is put on casual knit pants, a t-shirt, wash my face and brush my teeth. My hair is too short to even tell if it has been combed! Just got to get my coffee time in and check in with SR friends first.

I feel good today and am going to try to frame things into an "I look forward to" attitude.

Best to each of you, for those who have the day off......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!