View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 03:46 PM
  # 358 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

I jsut wanted to share that my husband called, atleast he says thats who he was... the voive was a clear good tone I truly havent heard in a very long time. He was hyper which usually means he's on a good roll of good behavior. His powers on. Im shocked. He wanted to know what the number was for morg due next week and said getting life together to take care of his son was his only desire. He actually was fine will leaving the money next week with his sister and not seeing me...
He said he loves me and respects my feelings. So I was honest and said its hard cause I still love him. He said I know thats why and I agree we should meet in public only, and when your ready.

Im not getting my hopes up, Ive heard it all before... but I do still have hope that amybe someday he will be okay.

Im also prooud of me. He said hed been drug free 2 months and alcohol free 1 week. I said nothing knowing we split up do to him taking the car and them togehter blowing 1000 in a weekend 7 weeks ago and him admitting 4 weeks ago hed blown the morgage money, but I figure whatever he thinks... we are apart for teh whole thing drugs, alcohol and him acting irresponsibly, the number of days and weeks mean nothing to me only his pattern of life. But truly Im happy for him that today he's clean and today he has hope for himself, which he needs to drive him to get better and Ill stick to my bargain, if he pays the morgage and has house realtor presentable I will not have him thrown out