View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 06:12 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  
Live

Cinders, Relpax is finally the last scrip I had and one that worked, but still it put me asleep for a couple of hours. I don't know how you are doing it! I used to go hide in a totally dark room and cover my head so there was no sound. And after 3 days I sure would go running to the Dr crying. That was before the Relpax scrip.
Migraines are brutal. I am just plain scared of them.
As you are younger, statistics do show that as we age, I am older than y'all young pretty things, migraines tend to lessen and usually end. If I start getting a persistent headache now, I know I need to go to the chiropractor. Hormones and stress will start one and then the stress and the stress from the pain pulls muscles and bones out of place in my weak spots. When my jaw feels like it is in rigor mortis, it is time to get help.
I try really hard to avoid stress and I am prescribed anti-anxiety medicine.

I am excited for Anvil. I wonder if she is as driven on vacation as she is at work? Nah. Can't be fishing, fishing, fishing and be "strung out", right?

Blues, glad you took yourself and yours for a Friday night date!

KJ, sorry about your day! Was that today or yesterday, I get confused? Must be today. I grinned when I read you have a plan B.

Over the years I have been specializing in escape plans LOL, from a dozen and one ways to say Excuse me to slipping out the back, Jack. LOL

Codieland....where I try not to visit beyond what's presented to me. My friend just keeps getting upset and hurt. But she is a grown successful independent woman and she will do what she is comfortable with. I guess I stir things up a bit by asserting to her that some things that happen and she is dealing with are BS and her feeling are important, just as important as anyone else's. (His, of course)
Hubby is handling him (stepson) well. He won't listen to the griping and moaning and groaning and always hands it back to him as his problem. YAY
The stepson barely speaks to me because I just won't cooperate and go along with the games. Like lying. For him, about him, keeping secrets that shouldn't be secrets, (lies of omission).

Finally, you are quite an inspiration to me! I read what all you do and I feel humbled. And get a better attitude. Thank you. I hope you have tons of fun in PA.

Itis. Peace being sent your way.

I went away since October this last time. Computer was down and I needed to just practice living and get out of my head. I really am thinking about Teke. I hope what I said about cheating didn't hurt her.

I have an appmt today to wash windows and volunteered to take apart the intake grate for a/c and clean it. This lady tickles me, she is sort of like my mom, her house is always perfect, but last time I spent 2 1/2 hours in her kitchen taking the range apart and cleaning with a toothbrush and SOS pad. She says my momma raised me right. I remember growing up thinking that the house was more important to mom than we kids. My client also thinks my home must be hospital perfect all the time...what a joke! But she likes things done the old fashioned way and I do know how to do that from mom and granny, so I will take along newspaper to polish her windows and she will think I am the bomb.
How long has it been since I washed all my windows inside and out? Ever? LOL

Shoot, I am learning the most basic of living skills from you all! Like making the bed regularly and doing up the dishes daily. These are such small things. But I am having to learn to look at these things differently. My problem is my attitude. My hubby is here all the time and I don't think these are my chores anymore than they are his chores. Dating we had our own places and I had a cleaning lady. Since we have been together, most of the time has been living in motels where there is a maid and we eat out, order out or eat frozen. That was part of my abandoned career, re-locating and living out of a motel. So keeping a home together are skills we haven't gotten in sync yet. I am not going to do everything. I just won't. When I discovered how adept my kids were with video games, I decided they could turn the knobs on the washer and dryer. Also as a single career woman, I farmed my laundry out. We were both single for 13 years!
Once upon a time I was a traditional wife, raising children and did it all.
But I want something more equitable now.
Yesterday as I picked at my ongoing task of conquering the laundry problem I found myself picking out my own clothes. Is that mean? It felt like it. But sometimes I am tempted to get mine all in order and leave his to him. And I get mad when I go to work and come home and nothing has been done around here. And I don't like being mad that often.
?????????