View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 04:59 PM
  # 343 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

hi everybody,

thanks so much for all the kind words and advice - cinder i did exactly what you said and told dcfs that i would be happy to take the lil guys if something is wrong - i just want them to go through the right channels so i can get help here - i hope things will be ok though...

i was on the phone with dcfs today (after hearing nothing for a couple of days) - my mom went to the house and they were there - kids were ok, dirty, tshirts and no shoes, groceries in the doorway - today, i called jen and jeff's cell phone - jeff answered and i asked if there was an address i could send the kids clothes to - he said the address they were at - i told him i thought house was condemned and they were moving to a hotel - he said no and then just started bsing - he called back to say that i should mail the stuff to my mom and she could bring it to them - i said my mom doesn't know where you live - you lie about everything - called him a couple of names and got off the phone - called dcfs and told them i hadn't heard back from anyone and got a call back from dcfs pretty quick dcfs had an investigator going over to the hosue right away before anyone could leave - they called my mom and called me - i said i'd be happy to take the kids if need be and if anything happens - they said they'd call - it's been 8 hours and no call - at least the kids have one more avenue looking out for them...

so that's my thoughts - i hope teke is ok - i hope you have great weekends - at the beach, in pa, in wisconsin, in your room , and i hope everyone is feeling ok - i know i am - i have done the best that i can and with that im at peace...

love,
s