View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

I'm not feeling good today. It seems I can not focus at all today. yesterday I had such a productive day at work but today I just feel burnt out. I tried snapping out of it but I cant. I notice though I am always rushing to get here and there just so i could have a moments peace when the kids are in bed. I stick to such a strict schedule when it comes to the evening. Like today I get out of work at 5 all i want to do is get the kids, head straight home, have Michael play a bit, daughter probably be watching Hannah Montana, get Michael to sleep and then I finally relax. Well my daughter tells me that at my moms house there will be a birthday party a 6 for one of the kids my mom watches but I dont want to be bothered and stay there for two more extra hours. I wish my daughter could just sleep over enjoy the party and I go home. I am so tired of all the running around all the time. I guess I will have to deal with it I chosed my life, I dont see any changes in my routine for a while now. I need a vacation so bad. I will though get four days off this weekend. Thanks for letting me vent.

Jewel