View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  
Live

kj, this thread is good for my motivation, thanks.

Bad, from another thread, always says it's not what you think, what you feel that counts, it's what you DO

I am working on that.

So I drug out the afghan. Repaired, tho' not restored, the hole, but it won't unravel.
Hubby, retired artist/disabled vet sees it as unfinished. He recommends a border. It's sort of messy and primitive but it's got like camouflage in it. I think it's 6 years old good enough. Wouldn't show it to the knitting group

That took no time. I have spent blobs of time fretting about it. As far as I am concerned it is ready for mail. I think daughter will like it as it designed for her little star and "monogrammed". And the other one is really good work. Hubby is up and we can watch something and I can work on the cotton knit outfit I would like Eli brought home in unless it is too big. I can get a leg done today, maybe more.

Trust me, you don't really want an alligator and don't accept any invitations to an alligator farm. I didn't know that would come up, but I know a bit. There's a 14 ft alligator at the watering hole. It requires a license to have one.
Have AH feed this one a chicken or something.