View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 07:36 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
BigSis
On a tear

((((...)))))

Oh hon, this rocks me. I know what you have put into these boys and I know how much this hurts.

I do not believe in coincidence. There is some reason that these boys need to be with their parents. It may be that this experience will be the one that wakes your sis out of her complacency. It may be that this really IS her time, and she is ready to "go forward" in sobriety and recovery.

We can't know the future - ever. I spend a LOT of time wondering about "what ifs"... time "future tripping". Thankfully, I've been wrong - a lot.

I hope you can pray for peace and serenity during this painful time. That your Higher Power will let you in on His plan and give you the strength and comfort you need to walk through this time. And I am praying for you and those boys right now... right this minute.

That whatever the plan is - it becomes apparent and that you can be filled with peace and calm while it is working itself through.

Now, more than ever, you might get yourself to some meetings. Double up, if you already attend.

But know we are praying for those boys and for you ... and even for your sister.

(((itiswhatitis)))