View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 11:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Emimily
Silly Rabbit

May I ask you a question?

Hi. Okay, my name's Emily, I'm an alcoholic. (Hi Emily! )

I have a question. Wait, before I ask, let me say something. I have been reading posts on here for a while now... at least a few months, and one of the things I've noticed is how bright and funny a lot of the cats that hang out in the secular forums are. Not that other folsk on here aren't bright and funny, but that's irrelevant. I just wanted to make sure that you all noticed me noticing that. We're drunks, our egos are bananas.

So, the question I'd like to ask all the secular kids is this : how is it that you (operative) don't believe in any sort of higher power? I really am just curious... my sister was an atheist, then swapped to this sort of on-again, off-again kind of faith, and she was always too mad to explain her beliefs (or lack thereof) to me. That being said, if any of you would like to share with me, I would love it. I wanted to ask TenChips, but he bounced before I could pm him about it.

I don't want any bashing, or flaming, whatever. It really is just an honest, open-ended question. Think of it as a research project, I don't want to change anyone's opinions (nor could I, if I wanted to), I just am curious.

Thank you, hip kids.