View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Live

kj,

You challenged me because you said you could have your things done in an hour. Working we can do a house in 1-2 hours. I am way more behind at home!

So I went with the Edie method...first I changed the bedding and made up the bed.
For good sleep, a fresh bed feels awfully nice. Then I sprinkled/sprayed the tub down with cleanser. A shower/bath feels awfully nice when crawling into that crisp, sweet smelling bed. I had all ready cleaned the rest of the bathroom couple days ago when I heard we were having company. There's a load of clothes in the washer, hanging them out is a YUK, to repeat, I don't like laundry. And I am a slob. There are stacks of clothes overflowing the dresser tops. Got to do something about that. ironic giggle. I have washed the dishes. No dishwasher but that's okay. There are only the two of us. So, as I take this computer break, still drinking decaf coffee in lounge around clothes, next I will hang out the clothes, put away dishes and wipe down kitchen. It's 1:57 where I am. I don't want to do these things but let's see how long it really takes.......I'll be back. LOL