View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 09:51 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
kj0975

Boy I understand that feeling anvil and I must admit I dont miss it very much. I am the same way I rush and rush to get everything done and when I think I'm finished a new batch of work shows up. I cant win.

I am feeling sorry for myself today I'm having my little own pity party. Sorry ladies I cant invite u cause its just a party of one. I just feel overwhelmed with not working and Scotts been miserable lately (do men have a time of month) I just feel I give so much of myself and make sure everyone else around me is happy that I forget about my own happiness. Then it all builds up and boom have my own party of one (pity). I hate this feeling I hate the feeling of being overwhelmed I hate the feeling that no matter how hard I try things just dont seem to work out. I dont know I hope I snap out of it soon.

Well its a beautiful day outside and the sun is shinning everything seems perfect I wish I felt well enough to enjoy it. Maybe if I force myself for a bit I will turn my attitude around and really enjoy the day!