View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:39 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  
kj0975

Well had a bz night tonight and read some thread here that upset me some people are close minded I think personally and when u try to tell them that what their doing is probably the wrong thing for their child they disagree which is life. I dont think u should remind your child daily that their dad is a drug addict and wont be around and do nothing but educate a 4yr old about drugs and his daddy. I dont agree. I think we all saw that thread frustrates me that trying to brainwash a kid that daddy is bad cause he is an addict and such. Teach your kid some life long skill that will help him get his esteem up baseball soccor basketball get them in activities and yes talk to them about drugs and the outcome and such but not at 3-4yrs old just seems selfish to me to do that to a child that really loves the other parent and doesnt care what they do just want them to love them. ARGH! I talk to my nieces they have see first hand what drinking and drugs will do to u I mean their mom is in jail missing everything thats going on. They can see what happens plus I talk to them about it alot and really explain on their level on what they can understand and stress its not their fault. THats my take if u guys have read the thread I'm talking about infuriates me.

Well off to bed my niece had a soccor game today and she help score a goal. Good game she has gotten so much better than last year thats for sure. So proud of her she is really a sweet kid til she talks just kidding. So who joined my space I want to be invited. I'm on cinders page so u can invite me from their. I sent anvil on but she still hasnt approved it yet sigh....... Talk to u all later

Jewelz no more bad dreams think positive stuff tonight when u doze off!!! See everyone in the morning.