Old 05-22-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
ConcernedBigSis

Carl,
Thank you for your reply. I don't feel it neccessary to cuss her out, or MAKE my husband step up to her. Honestly I just want her to know how I feel and respect my boundaries. To scream and cuss at her would only be damaging to ME, it would take a chunk out of the calmness that I've taken a long time to accquire. I'd much rather just calmly tell her that if she's going to hurt my family she can just stay away. Although at times, I must admit, the thought of cussing her out is oh so very appealing
I don't believe that she is the one my husband turns to when he's upset with me. We're fairly open with each other and when he's upset with me it is ME he tells. I know he's got his buddies that he sometimes goes to when he's upset with me- but even with them he doesn't talk crap about me.
I don't want to make her cry, or hurt her, I just want her to stop with her bullsh*t. My husband already knows how I feel and has told me that I can say whatever I'd like to her and he'll support me all the way. I do wish, in some ways, that he'd stand up for me. But when it comes to her I know that won't happen... she wouldn't listen to him anyways.