Old 05-22-2007, 02:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
carl250r

have a talk with her when there is not people around or not allot anyway. so you don't make a scean.go up to her and ask her if she would step out side and talk to you for a minute.

and tell her off.cuss that crazy _____ out. get it all off your chest and tell her to stay the ____ away from you and your fammily,or you will ____ her whole world up.

make your husband step up to his mom, he can't be letting this b*itch make his wife upset. there is a line in fammily that a grand parent cant cross, people need to learn this boundary, and people need to mind there own buisness.and some times a old woman can just be a evil crazy _____ that needs to get delt with.

is it posible that your husband tells his mom bad stuff about you when they talk, maybe he talks crap about you when he is upset with you, he could be talking to his mom about yalls relationship. she is the sort of crazy _____ that will take her babys side no matter what. and now hates you ,for in her F-ed head ruining her sons life?
this may or may not be the case i am just throwing it out there, cause stuff like that does happen, i have no idicators that ,that is what yall have going on . i am just saying. one thing is for sure,the woman is freaking nuts, I would break her @$$ down and make her cry and leave me allone.

make it clear to your man that he needs to get his mom in check or you are going to do it.one way or another this mean old _____ is going to get delt with.

Last edited by carl250r; 05-22-2007 at 03:13 PM.