View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
Ladybugg

There is a crack/sex connection. I don't know if it has to do with the progression or what. Maybe until the addict runs into the oppertunty...who knows. I did the same thing as you all when I started hearing about it. I asked some questions and got some answers. Most were about other people but I heard things that went on..only my AH wasn't doing it.(his story) Well that thought...I couldn't' get out of my head. I paid closer attention. One night I listened to the voice mail on his phone (GOSH I AM GLAD I DON"T HAVE TO SNOOP ANYMORE) and heard on of our friends begging him to come over. She said there was an afterparty going on and there were girls spending money and "do they have some toys for him". Totally blew me away...and I am not naive. I don't think this went on the whole time he was getting high. This kind of stuff just started happening in the last year. There are rising numbers of women smoking crack...maybe that is why. Like I said though, he has told me some stories so I know ti is true. It is almost impossible to perform sexually, but the feeling is there and it is intensified by crack. Sorry ladies, I am not saying that your men have cheated but there is a connection so just keep your eyes open and protect yourselves. I don't' think my AH would have said that he got high with a female...let alone that they did anything else. I can't even believe what he has become still, that drug seems to have took over and possessed him. It totally wrecked havoc on our lives. I don't hate him, but I don't hate me either.