View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

where i come from, they do it a lot, and i believe that my ah does, may not cheat sober, but almost sure that he will high. he wrote in his journal that he had to stay away from women who use, he never knew that i read the diary, that contributed to me making his leave this time. but i knew anyway.

i've been around a lot of women who lived for nights and wkends so that they could proposition somebody with drugs, or money for sex or other favors. sorry to be the barer of bad news, but i also know that all of addicts don't, all i want was to get high. i didn't want sex not even with my ah. but his on the other hand........... if i thought that he wasn't cheating on those nites he disappeared, then i may have been more able to deal with his addiction. sorry don't mean that your ah have to be one of those that do.

honestly though if i wasn't absolutely sure, i'd probably take steps of precautions just in case, like what cinder say, there is a high percentage of infected addicts. they all share pipes and sometimes needles, addicts are so careless when it comes to that, and i've seen things with my own eyes. this is such a touchy subject for me, i cringed when i first read it and started not to post this. someone post a thread about this awhile back.