View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  
finallyout

quick questions guys, i should probably start a new thread on this but oh well, how "often" do you really think addicts cheat on their spouses? i don't mean how many times but how many addicts really are out their cheating? my ah has swore up and down since the day we met the he has never and would never cheat, i've never found ANYTHING to indicate that he did, no one ever told me that they thought he was, but i keep hearing on here that all addicts cheat and now i'm concerned. i'm mean, i'm not naive, i realize he spent hundreds of nights away from me and easily could have been with someone else and he'll never tell me if he was but i'm just wondering, for someone who is smoking crack in the car all night how and where would they meet up and get together. he would have rather died than spend his drug$ on a motel room (i realize you can do it in a car too) but seriously aren't most crackheads more focused on getting high than getting laid?? any thoughts would be helpful. (ps, we've both been tested for everything and it came they all came back negative so thats a plus right?)