View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 08:54 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by CE Girl View Post
I can SO relate to what you say Rella,,,,don't be so quick to blame it on hormones. I had mine last week,,,lol

I think the hardest thing for me to deal with is the unanswered REASONS to my A's statements/questions.

You know why I didn't get a chance to say those things? Cause they didn't make a bit of difference to him. And I had finally realized it. More importantly, I am coming to BELIEVE it.

We are NORMAL. Yes, we are codies, and because of that, expect our A's to be normal and CARE what the person we profess to love in our life thinks/feels.

(((Hugs CE )))) Thank you! Actually Hon-The unanswered questions actually were answered when I started taking care of ME! They will come to you in time! It was a hard step but I made it through that one-and with the telling him things-I realized a long time ago that whatever I said was not important because he was not important to himself. So I stopped pretty early on wasting my breathe!

I believe A's are normal too-they have a challenge as we do to cope with what our skewed brain cells created in order for us to survive as a child-to learn other ways to become the people that we wish to be without the skewed brain cells!

We all suffer in our own way due to whatever lies within the core of us, I do not believe it is about being normal it is about living healthy and peeling those layers away that have created us to live in an unhealthy way.

A's just like codies are only going to do this when they are willing to make that choice to do so until then we can only care for ourselves-just as if it was an A in recovery and the codie that was not, I honestly believe that the A would detach the same way that we do!

So I must say we are all NORMAL our behavior may not be but we just have some skewed brain waves that we need to take care of on our own when and if we decide too!