View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 06:43 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Live

I lost it laughing....so I am not the only one who will buy a 3 pack of socks rather than do laundry?
I hate laundry! I am still trying to arrange an exchange here...LOL....I am very good at dusting and oiling furniture, I like to wash floors.
I also sympathize about...now if the laundry is clean and folded, where does it go?
We are living in a small mobile home. I still have a five bedroom farmhouse of furniture and accessories stored at my daughter's in Indiana. Some day I am going to own a place big enough to have all my stuff in one place before I die. Then she gets it all back LOL

I don't have to go to work today Na-na-na-na-na! LOL
Maybe I can put a pry bar under my butt and do some housework. Y'all were making me feel like slob of the site!

oh this is too funny, hubby just walked into the room singing Paul Simon's "There must be 50 ways to leave your lover"...and he has no idea who I am chatting with or what about. I broke up. Hell, I'll just give him the car keys, he'll have to come back, his ice cream is in the freezer!

Anyway...Teke.....those first 30 days were so damned hard. The only thing that kept me going was this site and the accountability of counting the days and not wanting to mess up my count. That credibility was about all the dignity I had left!
But, to me, no contact was NO contact...no checking up, talking to others who knew him, nothing. I was a real mess.
It is so hard to leave things alone! And I had to get to where I was completely humiliated before I did this. That...and he moved another woman in when he thought I was in Michigan on a job. But I know him, he would have picked a fight with her and had her out when it was time for me to return. I just didn't leave town on schedule.
Icky, huh?