View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 06:17 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
finallyout

good morning everyone, looks like its gonna be a beautiful day here in southern maryland, at least as good as it gets for a Monday LOL! Tried reading thru the posts from the weekend to catch up, teke, i'm sorry your having a hard time, i think maybe if you can, take a step back (mentally) and try to do something for you, something to get yourself out of your head for a while. cinder, hope its not a migraine, i get them too and they always knock me on my a$$, hope your son is feeling better too. so, red hair huh? i just highlighted mine a few weeks ago, not sure if i'm daring enuf for red, would love to see a pic though! hey cinder, i noticed too that we're the same age and our kids are very close in age to, funny huh? well i spoke several times over the weekend to AH and low and behold hes talking all about "recovery", so the question is who is this man and what did he do with my husband?? no seriously, i'm a little shocked by all the "recovery" talk coming from a man who insisted that NA was bull and he didn't believe any of that "crap" i know this is good news about him going to meetings and being so determined to stay clean but i just got good at keeping him at a distance cuz he was using now i have to figure out how to deal with a recovering husband? ARGHHHH! can anyone tell me the rules on this one?! of course it hasn't been very long since he got out of jail and i know the bottom could fall out any moment but honestly its been years (like 10 yrs) since i heard him talk like this, i'll be able to read him a little better this weekend, i'm taking the kids to visit him, i figure i'd better take them now while hes clean instead of waiting and then who knows, they might not get to see him at all if he ends up using again, ok i'm just rambling now, hope everyone has a great day.