View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 05:59 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
kj0975

Boy cinder I hope it doesnt turn into a migraine that would surley suck. Mine lasted about 2.5 days last week and it ruined my entire week alot of sleeping though. Yesterday was really the first day that I didnt have a headache or maybe I did but my knees hurt to bad for me to feel it. My neurologist told me if I can feel one coming and can catch it to take 4 advil liquid gels and it usually stops it that is if I tell its coming. Now I hope I dont get the double vision everytime I get one but if its a sign next time I will know what it is and get some advil in me. Give it a try.

Such a nice day and so quiet around here I love hanging out with Scott on the weekends but then I dont get anything else done cause he doesnt want to sit home either. I would like to get everything done around the house do I dont have to do it later in the day and can enjoy the day. Men are from mars I guess.

I gotta clean out the car today and check out the chkng acct to see if I still have enough $ in there to drop some off to my dad and pay for the car. Its always something isnt it. Such is life!!!