View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 09:02 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Noah812

I think that drugs are evil but not necessarly the addicts who are doing them. The addict who is using can be as evil as they come but so can someone who has never been high. The evil I feel is at work is the evil of man. Men and women feed others to the evil with no thought or concern for thier fellow man. Men created and makes many of the drugs to sell, sell the drugs to addicts to use and commit crimes against others to continue using drugs, this is evil. I think the crimes commited against mankind in the circle of addiction is evil but not all addicts by far are evil. I felt inside myself the evil effect that drugs caused me to the point of thinking about the bumpoff to almost bumping someone off. My good side, common sense and free will gave me the ability to stop myself, thank god. Addicts know they need to stop, many want to and they have the means to do so. Addicts don't stop using until they choose to do so, using thier god given ability, thier own free will, to choose to be sober. Drugs take away men and womens ability to choose, for a while, to stay sober and not get high, thats evil.

Last edited by Noah812; 05-20-2007 at 09:22 AM.