View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:44 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

i'm so sorry cinder, i agree with the others, maybe you'll have to allow his addiction to run its course. i know that it seems like its taking forever right now. apparently he has not reached his bottom yet. i think that maybe it is a little enabling to give him food, but think about it, most people might give a hungry man food, i'm sure you would, but you may not have him for dinner every night.

maybe you could just wait to file divorce until you feel like you are better able to handle it, you don't have to do it now, if you don't want to. i think that its still not to late for your ah but it depends on how long you are willing to wait. don't know how i could advise you to wait, i've seem to have been waititng 21 yrs of my life. i was probably around your age when i first decided to wait. just take some more time to work on your own emotions. write yourself some letters to him if you want to. don't think i don't know how bad this is hurting you, but you are so young, i gotta feeling that you are gonna be ok.

more than likely, he's gonna contact you when you finally began to get your emotions more stable. in the past, everytime i thought i about had myself together, here he comes. don't really know what i'm saying here, i just hate to see you hurting, it hurts me.