View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 09:55 PM
  # 366 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

jewelz, the first thing came to mind about the sign that was left made me laugh, i'm sorry. i thought that maybe he left that one sign that said 'why" because being the addict that he is, he may have wanted to know why you pasted signs all over the place.LOL

lies, i agree with noah and cinder, the guy is your ah's sponsor and not yours, try not to feed too much into what he said, remember your ah is his source of info. like noah said, addicts are good at playing one against the other, divide and conquer. my ah was good at that too.

noah, sure enjoy when you post, i get so much out of what you have to say.

cinder, you are right it was me who said that. i was probably looking at the fact that you had a past attraction to this shrimp guy from long ago. i have a friend like that and the last time my ah and i seperated for that long time, i did talk to my long time old friend that i had somewhat of a connection with yrs before, and it was not a good idea, i was just too vulnerable and my emotions were entirely too raw, that caused me more emotional issues than i was ready for. my motives were wrong so it wasn't a good idea after all.

i think i asked you the question if you were sure that it was shrimping that you wanted or something more. btw, i didn't go to the cafe' tonight, i took a nap, didnt really want to go out, not tonite any way, maybe not soon. the attention felt good i have to admit though