View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 09:13 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  
kj0975

Lies I dont think his sponsor has any right asking u ?'s about your marriage or better yet anything about your life. Maybe he his just seeing if your husband is lying to him and thats why hes staying there. Maybe your husband makes it sound so much worse than what it really is so he doesnt have to face the music that it was HIS drug use and lies that got him where he is. Remember no matter what it is its never the addicts fault. Maybe he is trying to put together a puzzle and some peices are missing either way dont talk about anything your not comfortable with or that will uspet him and let him know that.

Jewelz maybe he left the sign up to ask himself that question everyday and makes him think WHY WHY WHY do I keep f-ing up. Maybe thats his morning noon night whenever the need comes affirmation. Maybe he left it there to remind him and make him wonder what the f is going on and WHY he keeps doing it OVER and OVER and he hasnt gotten the answer yet. How appropriate though above the toilet so while he is asking why he can watch what is left of him family life go down the toilet and asks why why why. Its there for a reason he left it for a reason. So u leave it there too maybe hes looking for the answer to why and needs to be reminded. I dont know just my take on it. My ramble for the night.

Noah how is loves doing. Sure shes keeping bz. Let us know ok.