View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 08:41 PM
  # 356 (permalink)  
Noah812

Lies - Your AH sponser is a sponser (assuiming he is) at best. He is not a marital counsler nor does he have any business asking you what problems are in the marraige. You did the right thing standing your ground and not allowing him to dirrect any blame or guilt on to you. Your AH issues with drugs are his problems, any other issues in the marraige are secondary to his using. I know that addicts work the devide and concor tatics in thier manipulation of people, this sounds a lot it. The intentions of his asking you are questionable but addicts do like to stir up POOP. BTW i have heard on more than one account of addicts sponers being thier addict buddy/user friend. Put only as much credit with the sponsor as you feel confortable. If you think his actions or words to you being the AH sponsor is wrong, out of line, they are. I hate to be skeptical about sponsors but I have had meth addicts tell me my xagf was a meth addict and they did not do drugs. I have had them try to sleep with me when she was passed out or od'ing who knows. My point is that the whole scene is lies, lies and more lies, they should not be taken too seriously. BTW addicts use each other in thier games to upset and provoke cernarios and reactions from potentional victims in scams ect. THis could be no diffrent. Living with you AH or not living with your addict husband is up to you, it is up to you to live with yourself.