View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

ok yall, i did it, my daughter just told me that i was to old for a date. anyway, i made the call and he answered, said that i was welcome to come hang out with him, and i just told him that i had a lot to do today and that i thought about going back to the cafe' tonite or tomorrow. i asked him why would i dream about him and how weird that was, and about the kids being there, and he just laughed. said that he would give me a call later. oh yeah, i did tell him that i called just to say hi and that i didnt' want him to think that i was just ignoring his calls that my daughter has my phone most of the time when we are home and i just don't always get my calls or messages. was that good or not?

don't know what i've done, don't know anything about having a friend since its been over 10 or more yrs since i even talked to anyone else outside of my ah. even when he was in jail, the whole time(2yrs) i didnt' go anywhere fun without 7 kids, 3 in laws and 7 grandbabies. this is something so new to me. so what do i do now?