View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 05:09 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

the guy is kind of fun to shoot pool with, i had a missed call this morning, it was my mom so i checked my messages, and found that he had called 3 times instead of two, but i never got the call, and i don't know why, its my phone. anyway i never returned any of his calls so i've never gotten the chance to talk to him on the phone.

the problem with this is that the second time i met him my sis was with me, and i found out that he dated my cousin for about 2 months maybe 6-7 yrs ago, i asked him what happened and he just said that she's married now, she's been married that long too. sounds like she may have met him right before she got married. my sis seem to have a slite problem with him being interested in me because of that, but she insist on him being a really nice guy only thing is, she says is, that he dated my cousin. what do you guys think about that? could i still be friends with him? he already knows that i'm married and been seperated for so long off and on, and he knows that i think men can be just platonic friends. those are really the only kind that i trust when it comes to friends except for you girls here.

feed back please.