Thread: Feeling Stupid
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
carl250r

while i was there i was working odd jobs like lobstering,and painting houses and stealing allthough drinking and doing drugs i was getting my $#IT togther and on my own tearms. i allways had a job! a was goijng to work on jobs with my dad before i was in my teens. i have been in a shop my whole life except for a few years of odd jobs, and when i was steelinjg it was a job.A guy needs to have some money coming in if he is going to keep his head above water.i have allways had my drivers licence sence i was 16 and allway had a truck or car on the road.

my dad needed some help at work so i started working for him again and i droped out of high school. it was not a big deal or a shame when i droped out because i was not realy a student.i have been working there ever sence. i am 29 now. been to lots of schools and do very good at work, i go to work every day. even when i was on cocain pretty heavy when i was a teen and most of my 20's i would go to work . i was a zombie but i get the job done.

I never been caught doing anything. you got to be smart if you are going to be bad. or it will not work out for you at all. I went to jail one time when i was 19 for dissorderly conduct.i was all messed up at fantasy fest in Key West.Ir is like mardigras in new orleans . i had to stay 3 days till mondy morning i could see the judge.but i don't realy see that is a chrime or being caught like dealing drugs or steeling, that was just something stupid and little, i made my own bail and took a grey hound back up to that house i was staying at.i could not call anyone for help and i did not need to . i handle my own buisness. so i can do whatever i want to. your son even though he don't know it could have even more fun and do anywthing in the world he wanted to if he just hit the road,

I remeber i did get busted drinking at a party when i was a minor,i did some comunity service. it was not the end of the world and it made no impact on anything i was doing.

I make a allot of money and this is a good buisness with lots of costomers and we are buisy year round non stop. i pay all my bills buy new 4 wheelers and new trucks for me and my girl friend. i have baught her 3 differnet cars in 7 years.

what this says is you can be a F-up if thats the way you are going to be,but you need to get a job, and get some money rolling it. a man needs to work. allways work work work. you can overcome anything if you are working hard.as long as your sweating and your back hurts and your finger nails are dirty, you can;t realy be doing to much wrong.

what i am telling you son is get a GD job and stop giving his mom a hard time.

I have left lots of my story out of this. lots of abuse and crazy things out i have gone through and jumped around allot, but in sort of a nut shell it dont matter what happend .at the end of the day when you are a man with bills and a fammily you need to take care of that. and take care of your self.

Last edited by carl250r; 05-18-2007 at 03:40 PM.